Table of Contents:
Call Center Success
Master the skills needed to face the challenges of a Customer Service Representative position. Learn how to handle calls professionally and effectively. Strive to keep a positive attitude even in the most trying situations. Create a self-improvement plan for better service.
- Essential skills for CSRs
- Handle calls professionally and effectively the first time
- Understand the impact of your attitude
- Use e-mail, fax, and the telephone to provide superior service
- Deal with job stress, angry callers and upset customers
- Create a self-improvement plan for better service
Customer Service & Communication Skills
This course is for people who are responsible for providing customer service. Communicate a message effectively by identifying the receiver, choosing a proper channel, responding to feedback, and overcome a variety of common forms of interference. Develop the skills to be a critical listener and how to respond appropriately to speakers. Project a positive image on the telephone, properly address callers, and establish good rapport. Identify the challenges of a call center and the guidelines to follow in order to provide excellent service. Learn to manage incoming and outgoing information. Identify and manage stress.
- Fundamentals for Employees
- Interpersonal Communication: Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Communication: Listening Skills
- Interpersonal Communication: Telephone Skills
- Call Center: Inbound Customer Service
- Organizational Skills: Managing Information
- Stress Management: Fundamentals for Employees
NOTE: This information is for your planning purposes only. Due to all the legal disclosures mandated by the State of Washington Workforce Training and Education Board, it is necessary for Allied Training Systems to write all proposals to ensure student receives all the information necessary.